01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: Go Shawty, It's Sherbert Day 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Go Shawty, It's Sherbert Day

34
Was not my intention to take off yesterday this entire week, but it was my birthday Monday and this week was filled with all the celebrations, leaving me no room to write!

I am extremely blessed to see twenty-freakin'-seven. Which means that this here little blog has been around for just over two years and I've been crossfitting for almost 3 years. Where does the time go?

I am also really excited that (as my CFBFF, Steph pointed out), I am in a completely different place in my life than I was last year on my birthday. COMPLETELY. Literally and figuratively. Although last year's birthday was awesome--I got to tour the USS Alabama AND see Pentatonix live in concert.

This year was just as wonderful. Saturday night was our first CF 3600 Christmas party (which was awesome). 




Selfies with Mama Nancy


I got to celebrate my Monday birthday on Sunday night with my parents where we got to eat an amazing dinner and I got a pecan praline cheesecake on the house. 



On my actual birthday, I got to have lunch with my best friend Brittany over at Guru, my favorite burger place in Sugarland. And their lunch special is ah-maze-ing.


For dinner, boyfriend and I went to a Brazilian steak house that was delicious and we literally stuffed ourselves. Everything from the salad bar (the pasta salad--omg) to the delicious cuts of meat, I can't even describe.

I wish I had more photos, but honestly, I was having so much fun that I kind of forgot to take them. My bad, yo.

Next week will have a few more posts suggested by you guys and if you want to submit somethings you'd like to read about, I'd love to get some submissions! Feel free to email me eatpraywod[at]gmail[dot]com or shoot me over a message. 

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38