01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: Currently -ING 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Currently -ING

34
Reading
Two Brain Business by Chris Cooper from 3, 2, 1, GO Project. This guy's legit. Unfortunately, I'm reading at the slowest pace I've ever read in my life because I have limited time to read and also because I keep marking up all my pages with highlighter and notes.

Loving
My family, both by birth and by choice. I am so happy to be home and close to my parents and closer to my siblings. I can literally have lunch with my best friend and my boyfriend on any random Wednesday, just because.

Because how can you not love faces like these...

...even if they are Packers fans. Ugh.
So close to these girls now. So happy.


Listening
To Golden Oldies radio on Pandora--right now, Come Together by The Beatles. I'm having a sing along. JOIN IN!

Thinking
About all the things I absolutely must get done this week. One of which is finish a blog about breaking up with your box--I actually have it done, but I don't feel like it's ready to post yet. I still have some things to say.

I apologize for the outrageous handwriting. I was in a hurry this morning. And this is not even close to finished.

Impressing
Myself because I ripped an entire piece of sheet metal off of an ugly ass door at the box. We had a door that was decorated like a race car and it looked insane. The black squares of the racing flag were actually vinyl, so I was going to go one-by-one and take them off...except then I got impatient. So I literally ripped the whole thing off. HULK STRENGTH! Now to strip, sand, and paint.


Wishing
That it was already the weekend so we can have our box ugly sweater Christmas party! I am excited. Also that Brittany would tell me what the hell she got me for my birthday. AND that Mama Nancy will let me decorate our Christmas tree in Harry Potter theme this year.

Wearing
Nothing that matches. I'm actually wearing a thermal hoodie and tank that I got this weekend from In The Box Pro Shop and navy sweatpants. And grey chucks. It's all jewel tones, so that matches, right?!


Um, I'm a midget. Also, if you visit www.intheboxproshop.com and use the code "puppylove" you'll get 10% off your purchase. So do that.

Wanting
A nap. And a beer (that's okay to say, right? I mean, it's halfway through the day).

Needing
Coffee, some extra motivation, wrapping paper, and string Christmas lights. I also need to update my blog design...which I will be attempting this week by myself. Bear with me, this could be a real shit show.

Admitting
That this weekend's competition showed me more of my weaknesses than I wanted, but I am really proud of the progress I've made with some of my Goats like, burpee box jumps. I definitely have areas that I want to work on, but I'm really happy with the progress I've made so far. And I wouldn't go so far to say that I like burpees, but I can do them pretty efficiently now.


Feeling
A little tired, but happy. Thankful for the people in my life. Proud of my 3600 athletes for taking on a new adventure and kicking ass this weekend.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38