01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: "but, like, what do you take?" 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

"but, like, what do you take?"

34
*I was compensated in the form of product for this review. All opinions are my own.

I get a lot of questions about what kind of supplements I take on a regular basis.

About two months ago, I would have told you that I don't take any. I generally rely on regular foods to supplement my workouts. Also, I hate the way powdered product tastes. It's either like drinking straight sugar water or drinking liquified chalk. Ew.

So when my friend Claudia asked me to try out ATP Mechanix, I was a little skeptical. She assured me that it was unflavored (and I'm thinking, "right, we all know that 'unflavored' means it tastes like crap") and really good--it would help me focus and push through my workouts and then recover afterwards.

So I tried it. Skeptically.

And Claudia was right.


I used ATP Mechanix both pre and post workout and it was a great experience. Because it's legit tasteless instead of the crappy "unflavored", I mixed it with a little water and some flavoring from Target so I could make it taste the way I wanted it to. 

The pre-workout was what I was most concerned about, as I don't want to be jittery or have my heart feel like it's exploding out of my chest. And it was complete opposite of that. I felt very focused and direct, like I wasn't going to stop until my workout stopped, instead of when I got tired. 

The post-workout was the bomb. I should note that I had actually taken a week off prior to coming back hard in the gym and I was pretty nervous about being so sore I couldn't move...and that also wasn't the case. While I was sore (duh), I wasn't half as sore as I could have/should have been. I also felt like I got more restful sleep--as of late, my sleep patterns have kind of sucked with waking up at ridiculous times and tossing and turning. I didn't have any of those problems while taking ATP Mechanix

I literally loved using the product and especially loved that the labels are in actual English. I can Google all the things on the label and actually figure out what they do--instead of having to read alternative names/figure out alternate pathways to figure out what I'm putting in my body. 


Each pouch is good for 30 days of supplementation and requires very small serving sizes. 


All comments have been disabled. If you're interested in ATP Mechanix, please click HERE and say hi to Claudia! She'll be happy to get you on the way to greater performance!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38