01 02 03 Eat. Pray. WOD.: July StitchFix 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

July StitchFix

34
Got my July StitchFix! I always get it delivered to my office and it's always an event when it gets there. My co-worker Jill is the best and lets me harass her to take photos of my fixes to show y'all.

This month's fix was literally perfect. I loved EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM. 

Steffani picked my fix again this month and I think she got it exactly right. I should say this: when I get my fixes, I take a lot of time to write my stylists notes and identify what I loved and the things I didn't like so much/didn't care for the way they fit. I write a ton so that, hopefully, it'll help my stylists pick out stuff that I'll really love.

And I hope it helps because this month was awesome!

Dress: Sanctuary Milan Printed Fitted Dress
I loved this dress. I know you can't tell, but the fabric is so heavy and luxurious. It feels like a fabulous quality dress. I can definitely see myself pairing this with a bright blazer for work and leaving the blazer at home to go out with friends. The ikat print is perfect (I love geometric prints) and it hugs and covers in the right places.

Top: 19 Cooper Cathleen Leopard Print Tulip-Sleeve Blouse, Pants: Margaret M Duboce Straight Leg Jean
Top: 19 Cooper Cathleen Leopard Print Tulip-Sleeve Blouse, Pants: Margaret M Duboce Straight Leg Jean
THESE PANTS ARE THE BEST. They are the same brand of pants I got in last month's fix (Margaret M) but they're more of a denim feel. They're BRIGHT PINK and I love them. They fit perfectly with no back gap. Love. 

I also love the Leopard top. I'm usually really hesitant to buy animal prints because I never know what looks cute and what looks tacky...but this is perfect. I can wear it with a black suit or with these bright pink pants. 

Top: 41 Hawthorn Meryl Tulip Print Sleeveless Blouse, Pants: Margaret M Duboce Straight Leg Jean
Y'all may recognize this print from my first fix back in May. I loved the print, but the actual shape of that blouse stretched too tight across my back (because my lats are AWESOME) and I noted that when I sent my review back. Steffani managed to find me a blouse that has the same print (so cute) but doesn't have sleeves, so completely fits comfortably at my back and bust. I love! I can't wait to pair this one with a khaki skirt and cute statement necklace. 

Top: 41Hawthorn Filbert Polka Dot 3/4 Sleeve Blouse, Pants: Margaret M Duboce Straight Leg Jean
Top: 41Hawthorn Filbert Polka Dot 3/4 Sleeve Blouse, Pants: Margaret M Duboce Straight Leg Jean
I raved about this top when I got it in my June fix. My June fix was a black one and I've worn it approximately 20 times because it's so cute and flattering. So Steffani sent me another one! It's navy blue with polka dots which is so adorable. I have a plan to pair it with some cute red shorts and sandals for today's 4th of July festivities! 

StitchFix is really getting things right for me. I love bold colors and prints and I just want to find stuff to accommodate my muscles. I am increasingly more impressed with what they're finding. I can't wait until my August fix!

If you're interested in StitchFix as a personal styling service, please feel free to visit their website HERE to check out what they have to offer and how they can find you clothes that you'll love. 

If you have questions about Stitchfix or my personal experiences with StitchFix, please feel free to email me at eatpraywod[at]gmail[dot]com!

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38